1.5V Environment Friendly Durable Battery 0.1 Resolution Electronic
PH Meter :
Operating Steps Of Electronic PH Meter :
1. Remove the electrode shield.
2. Clean the pH electrode (activated electrode) with distilled
4. Press the "ON/OFF" switch and turn on the power supply.
5. Insert the pH meter into the solution to be measured until the
"immersion line" is immersed in the solution.
6. Gently stir the solution, after the solution is even, wait for
about 30 seconds to read the display value.
Applications Of Electronic PH Meter :
1. Liquid food pH test.
2. Laboratory PH detection.
3. Plant culture pH test.
4. Aquarium fish tank water PH detection.
5. Chemical wastewater PH detection.
6. Aquaculture PH testing.
7. Swimming pool PH detection.
1. What material is used in the electronic PH meter ?
Answer: The shell is made of ABS new material; the probe uses
titanium alloy probe; the unit chip uses low-power
micro-intelligent chip; the screen adopts LED high-definition
2. Is this electronic PH meter accurate ?
A: The test values are all accurate. We will test each meter before
leaving the factory.
3. Does this meter have a warranty?
A: There is a warranty for Non-human factor damage.
4. Can the meter be customized, color?
Specifications Of Electronic PH Meter :
|Range||0.0 - 14.0||0.0 - 14.0||0.0 - 14.0||0.0 - 14.0|
|Batteries||2x1.5V (LR44 Button Battery)||4x1.5V (LR44 Button Battery)|
|Dimensions||155mm x 33mm x 15mm||152mm x 30mm x 20mm|
All Models Of Our Electronic PH Meter :